What bag have you carried the longest before longing for another?

mammab

O.G.
Jan 11, 2006
I am thinking there is something seriously wrong with me. I mean, I find my bag, which at the time I feel is my "holy grail" and then after carrying it around for a while, I find myself wanting another (different) handbag.

Oh how I WISH I could just be faithful to one bag and just love it and adore it everyday instead of getting tired of it.

Does anyone have a holy grail bag out there? Man, it would sure save me a lot of $$ if I could just stick with one bag!

I am thinking there is something seriously wrong with me. I mean, I find my bag, which at the time I feel is my "holy grail" and then after carrying it around for a while, I find myself wanting another (different) handbag.

Oh how I WISH I could just be faithful to one bag and just love it and adore it everyday instead of getting tired of it.

Does anyone have a holy grail bag out there? Man, it would sure save me a lot of $$ if I could just stick with one bag!
Whatever is seriously wrong with you is wrong with me as well - I can't stand my limited ecstasy with a bag. It's costing me a fortune and I can't seem to get it under control - I recently bought 2 dream bags: a Chanel baby cabas and a Gucci all leather Pelham. I love both of them and won't be able to afford anything else for ages. I just wish I weren't so damn fickle!!!!

i'm very seasonal. i have one bag for fall/winter and one for spring/summer. i just carry one bag when the weather starts to change and then switch to my other one. so... i guess 6 months.

i'm not fickle - i'm just a bag whore. i don't carry one bag exclusively, i alternate constantly between my bags and make sure to love them equally. and i'm constantly looking for new bags to round out my collection :yes:

I've had my white Prada messenger with python detailing for about a year and I haven't really felt the need to replace it yet. I've gotten other bags, but it's the one I use most often and have kept in use for the longest time.

I don't carry bags for very long at all. I consider it a huge feat if I carry a bag as long as a month... I am constantly rotating them, and adding new bags....but I've been saving for my first Chanel, so who knows how long I will use that.