What bag have you bought, sold and bought again??

Hah, no. I am a very decisive person when it comes to bags. I know which ones that definitely did not appear as they did online or as raves go and need to go and ones that can or need to stay.

Oh goodness....I do this all the time, but I've finally learned my lesson!! I did it with my Fendi Spy, Chloe Paddington, LV Speedy, MJ Stam, and numerous Balenciaga's. It's cost me a lot of money to replace them.

LV Tivoli GM. I sold it and brought it again.

I've sold my Ebony Damier speedy. But I'm thinking about re-buying it. I don't know why though.. because speedys aren't functional for me. BUT I love the look. LOL.

I bought the RM Nikki in Navy Luxe back in the fall 2008, felt the bag was too big and overwhelmed me! Loved the color though, so I bought a different smaller style RM bag in the Navy Luxe and sold the Nikki, without ever even giving it a chance!
Well, ever since I have just been thinking about that Nikki and finally found one and bought it and now I am totally completely head-over-heels in love and wouldn't ever consider getting rid of this baby again! She's so perfect, mooshy-smooshy! Im in love!

Mine is silly, but it was my very first Vera Bradley bag...a Toggle Tote. I sold it off and missed it so much, I re-bought it. It's nothing fabulous, but I just feel an attachment to it. I don't even use it :sweatdrop:

I'd have to be another in the "once-it's-gone-it's-gone" category.

Very few of the ones I've sold have been timeless. The ones that were just weren't for me.

Life goes on. New seasons are introduced. The world still turns. :cool:

I did it once with a Dooney and Bourke wristlet many years ago. Everytime I had the wristlet, I hated that it was so damn small and that I couldn't put anything other than some cash and cards inside it. But once it was gone, a few months later I would be thinking about it. I actually bought and sold this silly one twice before finally accepting that it wasn't going to work. Luckily it was pretty cheap and I didn't lose any money in the process.

I think for a more expensive bag I would be a little more adamant about my decision. I haven't bought back any expensive bags. Once I am over the style or realize that its not for me, I don't think I have ever reconsidered it.

oh my,i've gotten the chloe edith in gold at bloomies,returned it,won one on ebay and sold it a conignement store..brought a rebecca minkoff black cat bag,returned it and won one on ebay..pathetic i know :}