What bag have you bought, sold and bought again??

wiskissed

Oct 31, 2008
I had an LV Speedy for a few years and decided to sell it. Bad move, just bought another one. :yahoo:Anyone else ever done the same thing??

girlsgottoshop

The Shopping Queen
Jan 5, 2006
Fabulous Las Vegas
Oh goodness....I do this all the time, but I've finally learned my lesson!! I did it with my Fendi Spy, Chloe Paddington, LV Speedy, MJ Stam, and numerous Balenciaga's. It's cost me a lot of money to replace them.

declaredbeauty

Addict
O.G.
Nov 18, 2007
Colorado Springs
LV Tivoli GM. I sold it and brought it again.

I've sold my Ebony Damier speedy. But I'm thinking about re-buying it. I don't know why though.. because speedys aren't functional for me. BUT I love the look. LOL.

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
I bought the RM Nikki in Navy Luxe back in the fall 2008, felt the bag was too big and overwhelmed me! Loved the color though, so I bought a different smaller style RM bag in the Navy Luxe and sold the Nikki, without ever even giving it a chance!
Well, ever since I have just been thinking about that Nikki and finally found one and bought it and now I am totally completely head-over-heels in love and wouldn't ever consider getting rid of this baby again! She's so perfect, mooshy-smooshy! Im in love!

angelnyc89

Jul 1, 2009
yea i did it once! hopefully will never do it again! sold my gucci horsebit hobo! :sad: than bought it again! :smile:
Bay, never sell an MJ! :smile:

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
Mine is silly, but it was my very first Vera Bradley bag...a Toggle Tote. I sold it off and missed it so much, I re-bought it. It's nothing fabulous, but I just feel an attachment to it. I don't even use it :sweatdrop:

Darker My Love

***** Lite
Dec 20, 2008
I'd have to be another in the "once-it's-gone-it's-gone" category.

Very few of the ones I've sold have been timeless. The ones that were just weren't for me.

Life goes on. New seasons are introduced. The world still turns. :cool:

xIcyBluex

I want it.
Jul 15, 2007
In my closet of bags!
I did it once with a Dooney and Bourke wristlet many years ago. Everytime I had the wristlet, I hated that it was so damn small and that I couldn't put anything other than some cash and cards inside it. But once it was gone, a few months later I would be thinking about it. I actually bought and sold this silly one twice before finally accepting that it wasn't going to work. Luckily it was pretty cheap and I didn't lose any money in the process.

I think for a more expensive bag I would be a little more adamant about my decision. I haven't bought back any expensive bags. Once I am over the style or realize that its not for me, I don't think I have ever reconsidered it.

hobogirl77

O.G.
May 10, 2007
oh my,i've gotten the chloe edith in gold at bloomies,returned it,won one on ebay and sold it a conignement store..brought a rebecca minkoff black cat bag,returned it and won one on ebay..pathetic i know :}