what bag for overhead compartment?

deniseorange said:
I agree with others. 55 keepall with strap. However Keepall is the kind of bag that looks best when it's 3/4 full. If too full, it looks like a sausage. Ha ha. And strap cuts into the shoulder too.. Ouch.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I have a 45 w/shoulder strap. I considered getting the 50 or 55, but when you pack them to capacity, they are too darn heavy to tote around the airport (even with the shoulder strap.) But either way, no matter what the size, the shoulder strap is a must!

They say it's OK...I put in my Keepall 45 with lots of room. It will fit, but you know, there are a lot of overhead compartment hogs out there meaning that your bag would fit--if they would leave you some room to store it. Otherwise, it might end up being checked. That's why I went with a 45.

I would DEFINITELY get one with a strap, I have the 45 with strap and its too small. It can barely hold one night's worth of clothes. I would size up and get the 50 or 55.. They arent to strict anyways so it really doesnt matter.. But have you considered a small Pegase or Sirius?