What bag for my interview tomorrow?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag for my interview?

1. Canary duffle

2. Black satchel

3. Black Brahmin

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have a face-to-face tomorrow morning and I have black pants, black/white jacket, black shoes. Would my Canary duffle be too much with my new b/w pony scarf? Or should I use my black satchel? Black Brahmin?
    Here's the choices:

Attached Files:

2. BTW, I'm a programmer, so it's for a professional/technical position in a downtown office.
    Thanks!

3. I like the satchel!

4. i voted black satchel...classic, professional, conservative.

5. if conservative is what you are going for...go black satchel! if you are looking for a ping of creativity...go yellow! lovin' it!!!!

6. Definitely go for the Black Satchel.

7. the black satchel in the middle. i think that bag has such a professional look to it it ouwld go great with your outfit

8. def black satchel. looks professional and classy. esp if you dress it up with a scarf!

and good luck!!!!

9. Black Satchel without the gold charm - so cute, but I think it's too much for an interview.

10. I also voted for the black satchel. It's definitely more "professional" looking. Good luck with the interview!!

11. Black Satchel no contest, but try to bring a spot of color into your outfit somewhere -maybe a scarf, earrings or something small.

12. My vote is for the black satchel. Good luck on your interview!

13. ITA!! Best of luck to you!!! :tup:

14. I voted for black satchel. I really like the yellow but I'm not sure you want to be remembered as "the girl with the yellow bag" haha

15. Another vote for black satchel - that is the perfect interview bag. Good luck!!