What bag for men ?

BabyyDidi

Dec 15, 2006
Hello Everybody,

I'm a 15 years old boy and I am looking for an "every days" handbag, in Monogram, or Damier, but I have no idea what can I buy.
Can you help me ?
The Neverfull, and the speedy are beautiful, but they are for women, no :shrugs:

I would suggest Beaubourg. Both Mono/ Damier are very gorgeous.
Or maybe some Messenger bag, it's also would be a great men bag.

Hello !

Yes, the Beaubourg is good, but I can close it, no ? Yes, I saw the Bosphore Messenger PM, at €515 (~820USD) but I have a budget of €450, and, unfortunately, it's too expensive :s. So, Speedy and Neverfull, are not "good" for a man ? :shrugs:

Thanks,

Ps : Scuse my English, I'm French

Hello !

Yes, the Beaubourg is good, but I can close it, no ? Yes, I saw the Bosphore Messenger PM, at €515 (~820USD) but I have a budget of €450, and, unfortunately, it's too expensive :s. So, Speedy and Neverfull, are not "good" for a man ? :shrugs:

Thanks,

Ps : Scuse my English, I'm French

The Beaubourg have one Zippy pocket. I have read some thread about guys carry Speedy/Neverfull. Those bag are very classy, but in my opinion, they are too feminine. Maybe you can choose the Speedy 40. How about the Pochette Bosphore :P

I suggest you save a little bit more and get the black, Damier Geant Canvas Couguar.

(Picture from terryza; luggage tag sold separately [I think it would look better without it])

It's €635. I assume you're still going to school and it would be great as a school bag. It has a zipped magazine compartment at the front to contain some documents; a phone case and a patch pocket beside it for keys. I think it's one of the best-designed LV bags. The top can be fully zipped and the handles are wide enough to be handheld or carried on the shoulder. Just remember to cut out some cardboard to reinforce the base. It looks better when it's not sagging.

I have one in the other color but the black looks better. I think I'm getting another one. LOL

The Beaubourg have one Zippy pocket. I have read some thread about guys carry Speedy/Neverfull. Those bag are very classy, but in my opinion, they are too feminine. Maybe you can choose the Speedy 40. How about the Pochette Bosphore :P

Yes, they are a little too feminine but they are beautiful, XD. How about the Speedy 30 in Damier Ebène ? Yes, the Pochette Bosphore is so beautiful too, but a little too small ^^.:shame:

I suggest you save a little bit more and get the black, Damier Geant Canvas Couguar.

(Picture from terryza; luggage tag sold separately [I think it would look better without it])

It's €635. I assume you're still going to school and it would be great as a school bag. It has a zipped magazine compartment at the front to contain some documents; a phone case and a patch pocket beside it for keys. I think it's one of the best-designed LV bags. The top can be fully zipped and the handles are wide enough to be handheld or carried on the shoulder. Just remember to cut out some cardboard to reinforce the base. It looks better when it's not sagging.

I have one in the other color but the black looks better. I think I'm getting another one. LOL
The Couguar is nice too, but it cost €635 :drool:

Yes, without the tag, it look better. The tag can look good with the Couguar in "terre" color ;). What I like in this bag (In black) that it's not feminine, and you can go to school with it :yahoo: !

The Couguar is nice too, but it cost €635 :drool:

Yes, without the tag, it look better. The tag can look good with the Couguar in "terre" color ;). What I like in this bag (In black) that it's not feminine, and you can go to school with it :yahoo: !

Exactly. And it's roomy, too. You can put your books, laptop and your lunch. Once, I filled it with a lot of stuff that it reached 10 kilograms. It didn't break at all.

If you save €2/day starting now, you can buy one before Christmas. ;)