What bag feels best to carry?

1. What bag do you guys this has to die for softest leather, nice straps, etc?

2. Haha, sorry i meant what bag has the best leather, nice straps, etc.

3. I love any bag that goes on the shoulder... it makes it all much easier. My PAddington is awesome for that-- not too heavy and hangs just right.

4. i like hobos best. i've found that shoulder bags with two straps often fall off my shoulder and i don't like messengers. chanel has the softest leather i've ever felt.

5. I love tote the best 'cause I found that it's easy to carry around and it fits a lot of stuffs! My current favourite is my gucci tote.

tote.jpg
  6. I tend to switch off between a shoulder bag and a hand-held. It keeps me from getting shoulder and neck pain. For a hand-held bag, it has to be able to fit over my arm, so I can still have both hands free. I also prefer a single strap on shoulder bags, but it really depends on the bag.

7. It really depends on my mood. But I seem to love shoulder bags recently. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice