What bag do you wish would go away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
There are so many bags out there and some reach major market saturation, so is there a bag you keep seeing and maybe even own that you wish would go away?

(be kind! the bag you may want to go away could be the bag someone else loves!)

I was just discussing this particular bag with another member in a slightly different context, but the Balenciaga "Le Dix" Cartable ;) It may be just the name that I have found upsetting or outraging, but I would like to see it fade...nicely...away.

The Alexander Wang Rocco/Rockie. I feel I can say this because I own a couple, I bought mine years ago when they first came out, they were edgy and different and the leather was beautiful and the studs were classic. I still love mine but I wish they would stop making that bag in all the different crazy colors with crazy hardware and PVC, and nylon, etc. It's just cheapened the whole classic look of the bag and made it so much less desirable to me.

As a few other posters have said, I am not a huge fan of bags with wings - a little is ok, but the huge wings just make the bag look heavy and an odd shape e.g. Celine Phantom.

Not a bag but those Karlito bag charms made with fur are just creepy and not cute!
Anything with fur. It's a cruel thing to buy fur. Fur was created to keep animals warm, not to be ripped off animals and turned into ugly bag charms.

+1. Real fur bag charms are horrible and cruel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.