What bag do you use when...

1. It is raining or snowing outside? :nuts: I don't like wearing my vachetta bags out in the rain, so i switch bags. What do you do so the vachetta will not have water spots? Thanks! :flowers:

2. I use a pochette. If I am going to work, I keep the pochette inside of my bookbag and only take it out once I am inside. If I am just heading outside to run errands, etc., I keep the pochette inside of my jacket.

3. mmm i use my epi- its quite resistant against rain ( that being said i havent encoutred much rain)

but thats a good question... does the vernis hold well in rain? does anyone know?

4. My Damier bags.:yes:

5. either my Taiga Viktor or Mono Abbesses.

6. If it's really pouring I usually put it under my coat and run like hell for cover! Or if it's just errands I just carry a wallet or mini pochette with the chain handle and stuff in my coat pocket.

7. ummm, when its raining I'm usually carrying my B-Bag City... But I've been caught in the rain afew times with my Mono Speedy and everything turned out alright!!! :smile:

8. My bad weather bags are my damier speedy, b-bag city or nylon prada.

9. For real bad weathet, I use my epi. However, I do carry my mono speedy when there is a light rain/drizzle, and I ran like the blazes to get under cover.

10. It does not rain here much (as we are in a severe drought) BUT in summer (if there is a tropical storm) the only thing that I can use is a plastic bag:nuts:

11. For slight rain/snopw I use my Damier speedy and for bad rain it's a coach bag.
    Last night it was raining and I was carrying my Damier out of the house and my DH said "OMG hunny what are you doing...you can't carry LV in the rain!" So I had to explain why Damier is better! LOL he's catching on.

12. Epi

13. Coach.. ;)

14. piano bag or mono noe :smile:

15. Epi noe :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice