what bag do you use for work?

1. Right now I have a LV luco tote and am thinking of making a change. I generally carry my loptop and a few folders. Do any of you use a Chanel for this purpose? If so, which one?

2. if i had one, i'd be using a cerf tote!

3. Hi, Mac. In general, my MM tote works well for work. That said, I might admit that my former tote (LV Cabas Mezzo...now in her dust bag) worked even better. MM is fine for minimal paperwork/files, but doesn't carry my laptop very well (leather is too soft, slouchy I think)...

4. im still unemployed yet.. but in case i was hired ( if god wills) i will use my VIRGIN coco cabas LOL

5. Mac, Upon further review...I will no longer use the MM tote for work...I was looking at my bag yesterday (used a few times over the last 1-2 months) and noticed the vertical stitching was starting to unravel near the bottom corner...no more Chanel for work...(TG for NM...they issued me a charge credit with no issues!)

6. ^good!

I'd say the Cerf as well!

7. I got a black cerf tote about a month ago and have been using that - it's an awesome work bag although I have trouble getting the straps over my shoulder when wearing a blazer. Of course, it comes with a longer shoulder strap but I'm trying not to use that.

8. Do you put your computer in it?

9. I'll check out the cerf next time I'm there. thanks all. :smile:

10. Luckily I don't carry a computer to work so "no," hehe...I think having a slim laptop (under 3 lbs) wouldn't be a problem.

11. I switch between Longchamp and Herves ...

12. I think I'll go with all the stuff I need to carry and check it out. I always carry a laptop and a few slim files... I'll let you know how I make out :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice