What bag do you use for the gym?

1. I don't know if this is a good place for this thread, but the word gym bag means LV and prada at some gyms..what do you use?

I use a Michael Kors Astor satchel (luggage color) with silver hardware.
    I find its a perfect size for my gym needs, It's to small for me for any thing else, so it's my permanent gym bag.

2. My gym bag is one of the few that I haven't replaced in over 10 years. It's just a nylon Esprit bag that accomodates everything. I need a new one, though, so if the fashion-conscious could post their cool bags, I'd be grateful to see more options...

3. haha, I have got an adidas bag for 3 euros from the shop :biggrin:

4. I bought a Big Brown Canvas Bag at Bloomingdales in Feb. I love it because it's HUGE and has adjustable straps, and is canvas.

5. I have two bags that I use for the gym, one is a pale-blue metallic duffle bag by marc jacobs from the special items line (bought it back in 2006) and the other one is a classic retro puma dark green patent bag (same shape like LV nil but bigger). I have this bag for 10 years now and it's still in such a good shape, though it was heavily used.

6. coach, vera bradley, longchamp, some of my older LV's etc..

7. I just use a tote that I got at Victoria's Secret a couple years ago.

8. One of those cheap, free-with-offer bags.

9. I use my Kipling messenger, atleast I dont have to worry even if I put them on the floor !

10. I use a tote with my company's logo given to me for free on Orientation day.

11. i use my LV Keepall. it has been w/ me for over a decade now. it's a very loyal companion come rain or shine.

12. I always use my speedy 35 or my monogram or damier neverfull

13. Large Longchamp Pliage.

14. MbyMJ nylon tote

15. Red & black Under Armour duffle bag; it's the perfect size and has a comfy cross strap.