what bag do you use for going to the gym?

1. i currently use black puma bag or a gray kipling tote

2. I used a small tommy hilifiger bag someone gave me as a gift a few years ago.

3. Montsouris :love: Backpack

4. I have a Vera Bradley duffle that works great. Plus it's washable!

5. I don't{?}
    Am I alone?
    I live about 5 mins from teh gym. I hop in my car, go workout and come right back home - no need for a bag.

Oooh, I do carry a bottled water and trashy mag in w/ me so I'm not bored on the treadmill!

6. lol The gym be me is close, too. I just take a small bag for my gym card, keys, and cell. That's why I don't even bother to bring a nice bag.

7. Ahhh, DH gives me grief about not carrying my phone in w/ me, and they keep my keys at the desk.

Does seem like a good opportunity to need a new bag though!

8. umm, when i go to the gym HA HA, i think thats like every 2 years - but anyway i use a nike bag :smile: its nice and big!

9. I use an eastpak backpack (I have a big one in red and two small ones in limited ed print and trusty black) as well. And a teensy messenger bag for the pool which is a vibrant turquoise.

10. I want a Kipling bag! I should check eBay out.

11. Can't you get them in store, Chickee?

12. I use my red leather Coach backpack - I have to run across a freeway and the light is short lol, so I want my hands free to run! .. so far I've made it.

13. LV Papillon :lol:

14. A well-loved, but slightly beat up, Herve Chapelier tote.

15. Longchamp

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice