What bag do you use for going out?

bostonShopper

Feb 21, 2006
i feel like the bags i have are all "work" bags...and i feel weird going to a bar/lounge with a big ol' hobo bag. what kind of bag do you use when you go out? if you use a clutch, what kind(s) do you have? share share :smile:

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Well when I used to go out, I didn't use any bag at all for fear of messing it up w/ drinks, etc..;). Now that I'm older and going to cocktail parties or dinner, I use my LV Twin GM clutch. I love it!

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
USA
Now here we have a perfect excuse to buy a fabulous clutch bag!:lol: :biggrin:
See how easy that was?

I have an amazing 40's vintage black cloth bag with what looks like a big "wingnut" in plexi as a clasp.

bostonShopper

Feb 21, 2006
No i haven't! i was on newbury last weekend too and just didn't get around to seeing Barney's. i heard it's awesome!

LVgirly

Mar 15, 2006
Canada
When I go to bars I usually carry my LV Damier Navona b/c it is so low maintenance and fits all of the essentials.

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
I usually take my epi pochette. The size is small enough where it won't get in the way but big enough to hold my necessities. Even if drinks spill on it, it will slid right off.

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
When I used to go out a lot, I actually just used my pockets or my BF's pockets. I didn't want to worry about losing my bag.

Now, I will use my LV Damier Trousse makeup bag as a pochette. I don't go out much though...

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
My black Gucci horsebit convertible clutch (it was a gift from my DH so I especially love it for sentimential reasons)!

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
USA
Barney's is so pretty. A B-bag followed me home:P

I got in town late and booked it over to Hermes, never made it to Newbury Street. Next trip in I must see it, I haven't been for decades now...I'll be there for hours *sigh*

jessieee12

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
London
Barney's is nice but when u go upstairs, the sections are actually pretty small. Nevertheless *sigh* I wish a B-bag could have followed me home.. =P