what bag do you REALLY want (as in grail bag) and fear you will never get...

All I want is a 35 Gold Birkin Togo w/PHW. Is that tooooo much to ask for? I don't fear that I'll never get it. But the wait is really draining me. I think its killing my dear husband too. I think he really wants me to get it too so that he doesn't have to hear about it anymore.

A 30cm Blue Jean Birkin w/PHW. Just like Megs'. I fear I'll never get it because.. well, frankly, I just don't make enough money! Seriously, that's almost 20% of what I make in a year. :cry: But it doesn't hurt to dream, right??

Pretty much any croc bag...either braise kelly GHW, matte barenia croc PHW birkin, anthracite matte croc PHW birkin.....

somehow I feel I might not "deserve" them (stupid, I know) and therefore they will elude me.

I think it would be fun to have a purple ( or some other fun color) croc Kelly pochette. I'm not that picky, I'd even be happy with something brown or black. But I do adore pink and purple. Even a pochette is grail to me because of the fact that I want it in croc and I will probably never be able to afford it!

I'm with Cristina on Rouge H box- except I'd like mine 40cm please. I also find Rouge H croc stunning, but if I ever get a croc bag it'll probably be black or graphite.