what bag do you REALLY want (as in grail bag) and fear you will never get...

Jul 31, 2007
All I want is a 35 Gold Birkin Togo w/PHW. Is that tooooo much to ask for? I don't fear that I'll never get it. But the wait is really draining me. I think its killing my dear husband too. I think he really wants me to get it too so that he doesn't have to hear about it anymore.

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
I shall say my Vert Chartreuse 31cm Bolide with GHW. I know this doesnt sound too exotic, and its not the most exiting grail bag to everyone. But I am going crazy wanting it!!!! :nuts:

May 6, 2007
I shall say my Vert Chartreuse 31cm Bolide with GHW. I know this doesnt sound too exotic, and its not the most exiting grail bag to everyone. But I am going crazy wanting it!!!! :nuts:

would think that would be an easy thing for your SA to search for?

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
A 32cm HAC, Rouge H, Box with PHW and white stitching is my grail bag. But I hear that it's very hard to find/practically impossible to get. Argh.

WingNut

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
Behind the wheel....
Pretty much any croc bag...either braise kelly GHW, matte barenia croc PHW birkin, anthracite matte croc PHW birkin.....

somehow I feel I might not "deserve" them (stupid, I know) and therefore they will elude me.

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
I think it would be fun to have a purple ( or some other fun color) croc Kelly pochette. I'm not that picky, I'd even be happy with something brown or black. But I do adore pink and purple. Even a pochette is grail to me because of the fact that I want it in croc and I will probably never be able to afford it!

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
I'm with Cristina on Rouge H box- except I'd like mine 40cm please. I also find Rouge H croc stunning, but if I ever get a croc bag it'll probably be black or graphite.

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
^oh yes I'd also like Gaultier to paint my face on the side of a Birkin like Linda Evangelista :P

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
would think that would be an easy thing for your SA to search for?
Yeah, so would I. But apparently its not . According to my SA, Chartreuse ONLY comes with SHW, and doesnt look good with GHW.
GRR :cursing: Sometimes I get soo annoyed with preconceived ideas.