What bag do you reach for over and over and still love very much?

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I was inspired to ask this question by lovebags2. She just received her new BE bag and is in love. But, new love can be blind. After a while and through time, flaws may tarnish our new love....

Hence, my question- what bag do you still love, even after multiple uses? I'd love to hear about it!

As for me, I am still loving my Balenciaga Day bag, my Lucky Hobo and my Longchamp Le Pilage bags :tup: Oh, I also continue to love my Hayden Harnett Dominique Hobo :yes:

Coach Chelsea tote in brown leather.

I wear a lot of earth tones, so it matches most of my clothes and it's the perfect size! That bag has been through hell and it still looks great. It has had latex paint spilled on it (came right off!), I've used it as a school bag, a shopping tote, and it's been everywhere with me since I got it a few years ago! I go through phases where I don't carry it much, but I always go back to it. So much sentimental value and it's still a really practical, nice looking bag. I love it :love:

Tano Miss Congeniality. I thought it was too big when I bought it, but the color is so fabulous and goes with everything and the bag is so yummy feeling and convenient to use that I reach for it all the time.

Lately I've been carrying my Tylie Malibu Apache Flower in chocolate pebbled leather--it's so soft and it holds a ton without looking ginormous! I also love my Cole Haan Village Lunch Tote in Hot Chocolate....

I've got a thing for dark brown leather bags! :P

Attachments

• APACHE_STILL.jpg
    APACHE_STILL.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 126
  • colehaanvillage.jpg
    colehaanvillage.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 156