What bag do you reach for over and over and still love very much?

My Black City!!!!!!!!!!

Since I first had her in May, I've been using her nonstop. My LV's and YSL have been stored in dustbags ever since lol...........

My go-to bag:

picture.php

I honestly don't have one and I have made it a point not to "love" bags.

But for about two years my "go-to" was my black Bal Day. Now, I think it is YSL Easy but I've had mine less than six months so we'll see if it stands the test of time.

I have been a die hard Etienne Aigner handbag user since I was a teen, I fell in Love with the one my mother bought when I was young. over the years it was ALWAYS Aigner,Not too cheap, Not expensive. Always in the Signature Burgundy color I have loved for years.And always out together well.
Recently, I am not liking the shapes,styles,and colors they are coming out with.I had 6 or 7 of them over the years, Mostly Shoulder bag style,Or Hobo.The last one I bought last year was an A Logo Satchel, Didn't last me a year. Except my Signature mini one I used for special occasions.And is still brand new looking. I will post pics when I am able to.
I jumped in with both feet last week and bought my First ever Coach.And that took me weeks to decide on,Being Coach,Gucci,Hermes or whatever other "Name brands " are out there .Those weren't brands I was big on.And I'm funny about the shape of my handbag.Cheap store brand handbags,Don't last 2 months with me.I use my handbag on a daily basis.
Now, My new Love is my Coach tote: Alexandra Stitched Logo Tote in QB/Anthracite. Style #16234, I don't know what the Q/B stands for lol, But this tote is my new Love,And for the price, It will be for a long time! And go everywhere with me.

The two bags I always seem to reach for is my LV damier speedy 30 and my black Chanel diamond stitch large tote. Those two bags go with everything in my wardrobe and are so durable as well ... that's probably why I tend to reach for them over and over again.:graucho: As for my summer bag, I always reach for my Chanel small white cerf ... so far, I've brought that bag on every vacay I've taken.