What bag do you reach for over and over and still love very much?

Everyday use- I rely on my Chanel black caviar large shoulder bag tote with flap pocket on front

Evening use- I rely on my Christian Dior black street chic colombus bag with silver hardware

Tons of stuff to cary around- I rely on my kooba marcelle in cognac

Everything else just rotates through. These bags have stood the test of time and abuse! I love them!

Since I got the Belen Love Me and the Botkier sasha duffle I just use those two. All my highend designer bags like BV, Chanel etc are sitting in the closet. I just love them so much because of their practicality with all the little compartments and zipped pockets. My other highend bags don't have this so they stay in the closet.

I am in the process of narrowing down to only about 12 bags I love and use, but the ones I reach for over and over are my Bordeaux Bal City (adore the hand held or shoulder strap option & the color is neutral enough to go with anything) and also my R. Minkoff MA...I am excited to see interest rising in her bags again on the forum because they are great quality- I have had mine for about a year and it has held up very well!!!:love:

I have a Betsey Johnson Flower Child giant satchel/tote that I got for $70 on ebay that carries just about everything for my chaotic lifestyle. I have shelves full of "pretty purses" but this is the one I always grab when I need to head out and attend to serious business. It holds books, water bottle, camera, notepads, and all the hubby's stuff. It has leather-braided handles and a luxurious animal print lining which make me feel just a bit crazy and luxurious whenever I dig through it. Love my pricey purses but for some reason this one is special.

My LV Epi Noe Petite..must have worn it a hundred times:heart:

Mybagpictures004.jpg

I still love my chanels and Burberry (large cognac tote and small sling).
But also my LV speedy mirage, since I got that one I only have been using this as a daytime bag (it just hold so much and is stylish for every occasion).
The ones I don't love in the long run I usually end up selling...

My LV Mono Tulieries Speedy. It's a vintage bag made by the French Co. and is referred to by some people as the "sister" bag to the Mono Speedy 30 in that it's the same length but the depth is not as large.:smile: