What bag do you most enjoy using?

Sofis2011

Mar 17, 2011
London
I really ENJOYED using my speedy b today...

Of all my LV bags that I have or had (not many?!) I most enjoyed using the speedy, a more recent purchase...

Imo some of the other bags look more sophisticated than the speedy (b35), but there's something 'yummy' :giggles:about it that the other bags don't have....? (Midnight madness)

What bag do you most enjoy? Use one word to describe it?

genielily

Dec 22, 2011
California
my Damier ebene Eva clutch, so lightweight, keeps me both hands free...wont feel tired even after a long long day out=)
plus this tiny little bag is so roomy enough for me to put my Emilie wallet in it n still have the space for a few makeup =)

GearGirly

Oct 28, 2010
California
My Damier Ebene Neverfull GM. I have prettier LV bags, like my Pomme Alma MM, but I love the Neverfull. It's so fun to carry, cinch, un-cinch, and I love the red interior. It gave me an LV thrill that I haven't had in another bag, I love them all, but this one is just so worry free, easy, and great. I would describe it in one word as "ideal".

piglett

live. love. life.
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
i love my damier eva!

no vachetta to worry about, i can be hands free and fits more then you think! and i love the gold plate on the front!

i used her on my last holiday pretty much everyday and when shopping it is so handy!!!

but i also love using my speedy 30 for work! :yes:

Sofis2011

Mar 17, 2011
London
So far we have:

Speedy b = Yummy

Mahina = TBC?

alma bleu infini = Gorgeous

Speedy = Favourite..?

NF MM = Comfy/versatile

Eva Clutch = Compact

Ebene NF GM = Ideal