what bag do you carry when you travel?

Wow...that Gucci bag is gorgeous! So how big IS the LV Speedy 30? I was under the impression that this bag was not big enough for magazines...does anyone have a photo of one "on?" I have no LVs, and the only ones I like are the Manhattan and the Speedy, but thought they were too small.

tomato_juice said:
hello baglady14! will be taking a 4 day vacation only.have no plans of bringing a small carry on luggage on the plane.

You need a small carry on for on the plane. What if your regular luggage is lost? Jewelry and cash should be in the carry on, along with a toothbrush and underware, bathing suit and change of clothes. Luggage gets lost a lot.

I use a Vuitton Damier Backpack, but I saw a woman with a Coach Gallery Tote and she fit everything in there! Plus I've read other threads about someone's Spy bag being stolen while on vacation. The nice thing about the vuittons, is that there are so many fakes, I would think any purse stealers would steer away from them.

So as tempting as it is to take my Paddy on a cruise with me in March, I'm afraid it will have to stay home. This way the only person who will steal it is my Daughter!