what bag do you carry when you travel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They've discontinued ALTO :sad2: about a year and a half ago. The bag is HUGE, so you may want to check out the Mezzo (to see if you like that size better). Here is what Alto looks like on:
    [​IMG]

2. My speedy 30 fits all the mags, snacks, music, books and other things I need when I fly.. And then I have a separate bag for my laptop as well :smile:

3. I prefer to carry a backpack when travelling, just because it frees up my hands and I don't have to consciously balance it on my shoulders (I have really slanty shoulders).

But hey, I'm getting a Speedy soon (hopefully!) so maybe that'll become my new bag of choice. ;)

4. The last couple of times I've flown, I've carried this big Be&D leather hobo:

[​IMG]

I've got a 9-month baby, so I carry a lot of stuff with me! Everything fits, and I like the slouchy look.

5. I agree...that's why I like using a larger Longchamp. I'm also in agreeance with Blue824 in stashing something smaller inside.

The LV Cabas is really nice though...

6. I took my speedy 30 to Puerto Vallarta. It fit nicely under the seat in front of me. It also holds quite a lot, as I also use a purseket/large to organize my things.

7. I have an Aigner bag that is perfect, at least for me, to travel with. I don't know the name of the bag to find a pic but its gone with me for the past few vacations. Its got a shape like that of the Manhattan GM but more rounded at the top and without the pockets in the front.

8. My Balenciaga Black Work

9. I carry either my Coach Transatlantic tote (which I can carry a smaller bag in), or my Coach Hamptons leather tote. Both of them can fit a laptop, water bottle, several magazines, etc. The Transatlantic is more of a weekender back, while the Hamptons bag is a diaper bag/multi-function tote.

10. I just came back from vacationing in Lake Tahoe and took my Speedy 30. It was the perfect size. Everything fit inside and it wasn't too bulky. It fit nicely under the seat on the plane.

11. I am taking the Furla Farrah on my trip to Florida. Since you only get one carryon bag, but you CAN also take a purse, the Farrah will be holding my magazines, bottled water, and all my "stuff." And the white color will be good for sunny Florida.

12. definitely my balenciaga city or day for me...

13. I am looking for a great carry-on too! Has anyone seen anything that isn't a simple tote (longchamp, chapellier) or LV?

I am looking for something a bit more structured but still small enough to fit overhead. Any ideas?

14. anything denim (for my kids' stuff) and maybe my gucci tote for me.

[​IMG]

15. ^^^Stunning Gucci!!!