what bag did you take to vegas

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I was wondering what bags you have taken on vegas trips. Last year i took a bag that was way too big and kept getting in the way. Do most people prefer cross-body bags, small shoulder bags, clutches, etc?

2. I take both a big bag (to use both as my 2nd carry-on and a purse), and a clutch for going out at night. On my last trip, I carried a big bright green leather tote as my big bag, and a bronze leather clutch for night. One thing I love about Vegas: You can break out the brightly colored bags! Have fun!

3. City BBag worked for me

4. I like to carry my Bal City bags when I travel... I like the zip closure. However, if I go to Vegas again I might opt to carry a cross-body sling bag for the convenience of being "hands-free". Have fun in Vegas! It's a great time!

5. All I needed was some cash, credit card, blackberry, camera, compact and lipgloss.
    My Chanel WOC fit the bill and it worked out perfectly!

6. I take just about any bag I like, because I can always pop in the hotel room if I need to change outfits or something.. Vegas is a tiny little strip!

7. No matter what bag you end up taking, just keep in mind it could end up smelling like cigarette. Mine did and I brought my Speedy 35. I had to air it out for a few days before it went away.

8. I had a lot of bags with me b/c I went on a 2 week trip... California for the first week and the second week I spent in Las Vegas...

I brought:
    - Damier NF MM
    *glad I did... Lots of LV!
    - White Coach leather tote *dunno what its called don't know a lot about Coach, my Mom bought it for me.
    - Gucci GG Canvas tote bag
    *great for when I dressed more casual

Had 3 clutches for going to clubs/bars (I'm in my 20s)
    Mono Pochette, black coach wristlet, MBMJ clutch

9. ...Oh and I had a cross body Gucci messenger (a smaller one) which I only wore in Disneyland (Cali)

10. i like really gaudy bags for vegas (and this does not mean i think these bags are tacky, they simply aren't every day bags for my own lifestyle).

LV in MC or miroir would be fabulous.

11. I'm off to Vegas in exactly a week! I'm either taking RM black studded Nikki or Balenciaga black CGH pom pom, as I will be taking a bit of stuff onto the plane. I'm also taking RM black studded C Ya Later clutch for night or times when I don't want to lug a big bag around in the heat.

12. My black city has been to Vegas a few times :smile: Such a workhorse!!

13. I went last year for my bachelorette party and during the day, I carried my black Chanel Jumbo, and in the evening, I had a small clutch with me to use.

14. I heading down to Vegas in September and Im wondering what to take as well.
    A few years ago on my last trip, I took a plain black medium sized black leather shoulder bag. This time around Im not sure.
    Im thinking just my COACH wristlet & tote to carry my new purchases but Id like to get a crossbody of some sort.

15. Taking hubby to Vegas next yr...taking my Chanel Naked flap. It screams Vegas to me..lol