What bag did you miss out on in 2008 and still really want in 2009?

I can honestly say nothing....I got everything I wanted bag wise. There were some shoes I liked but my store never got them

OMG Just for saying that you are banned from the thread!!!:nuts: You are making hundreds of women cry all around the world"It's Not Fair-she get's everything and I get NOTHING!!!!:cursing:

Monocamo- treillis... any chance I can get it.. anywhere:sad:

I saw one in the store and like new I had to get it, but was in a real doubt to spend so much on a denim bag, now I'm still in love with it...

OMG Just for saying that you are banned from the thread!!!:nuts: You are making hundreds of women cry all around the world"It's Not Fair-she get's everything and I get NOTHING!!!!:cursing:

LOL sorry *puppy eyes and pout* can I come back?
I really wanted those disco blue knightsbridge pumps I tried them on when my feet hurt and passed on them and now I can't get them *sniff*

hmmm I didn't get a perle vernis bedford and still have pangs for it occasionally. I had an opportunity to get one on ebay for maybe $700 in mint like new condition and passed it up. Now that color is discontinued and it's almost never around on ebay anyway. But I'm on a bag ban now and can't even get it if it came up right this second. My next bag whenever I get one again will be the black epi alma, a classic I can wear w/ out worry. I would have ended up babying that perle vernis w/ new vachetta.

s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/eLuxury/10261108_perle?$hero$

Last edited:
Can I go back to '07?

I always regretted that I didn't get both Mirage Speedys. I ended up after much dithering with a Noir, but I really love the burgandy and REALLY want one even though I don't usually pair up.

Although whenever I see one available I'm always tied up - like right now - Vernis, Roses & Graffiti, so no room for a Mirage even though there's one on Let-Trade.