What bag did you miss out on in 2008 and still really want in 2009?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I started a thread on what was your favorite bag purchased in 2008 and after looking at what everyone bought it is making me crazy with the bags I still really want but somehow forgot about or passed up in 2008!!!:cursing:
    So If I could do it all over again I still wish I had bought The Motard Biker in Brown Black Combo-What about you?

2. Can't really think of anything.....just waiting for graffiti:P

3. I got my favorite.. A white WC speedy

4. The Lutece Collage Clutch :love:. I'm working on it!

5. bonbon!

6. I love the Motard biker in black, but the price is too rich for my blood.

7. saw it IRL and it is a STUNNER! omg, that and the gator NF. :faint:

hmmm...i guess if i could re-do '08, i would've gotten the exotic WC speedy. i do like the whisper too but am afraid of the snakeskin. i guess i miss more of '07 than '08.

8. Ohhh and to think I had it and sold it-don't remind me!!!:cursing:

9. Me too- I love it but not for the price for some reason can not make myself buy it but I really think it is amazingly beautiful!:yes:

10. The Richard Prince Pulp PM in Rose. I saw one on eBay a couple of months ago and I should have gone for it. At least I got the bandana but now I think I should have gotten it in yellow too.

11. Black denim cabby mm, for some reason I keep putting it further down on my list with my last purchases!

12. Mahina XL ~ returned the L (too small) and then got distracted buying too many other bags.

13. The Richard Prince Yellow Monogram Pulp Weekender GM, still love it, but too expensive for me...

14. Summit Drive in amarante.

15. The same here. The Pulp in Rose...