What bag are you using for the summer???

I've been using my brand spanking new Chelsea mineral hobo because she is so pretty that I just could not wait for fall! I have a 1 year old but I also still carry a diaper bag so I'm not worried about leaks from bottles, etc. If a sippy cup leaks in the cheap diaper bag, I could care less. My son doesn't touch my purse (have I just been lucky so far?) and we aren't up to taking day trips yet, that will probably start next summer.

All that being said, I do recognize that I will be needing a "knock around" bag in the future so my plan is to find something relatively cheap either on ebay or at the outlet that I like somewhat, but still won't be heartbroken if something happened to it. Probably something in signature or maybe a non-Coach bag from Marshalls or TJMaxx, we'll see.

Stophle:

I have two LeSportsac bags for knocking around. They are great bags. I think I would like a Toki Doki one now. One will always have days when you just don't want to take out a good handbag. I would never go to a Yankee game at Yankee stadium with one of my Coach Bags but I have seen people who do this. I will not risk someone spilling their beer or drink on my nice handbag.

kind regards,Liz

Baseball games and Coach DO NOT MIX! I go to games now and then, and I'm amazed at how many people carry their beautiful bags to the game. The seats are almost as roomy as the seats you'll find flying Southwest, and the floors are stickier than super glue.

These ladies look great carrying them, and alas, they are far braver souls than me. I grab my cheap backpack and hit the road!

BTW, I'm using my vintage ergo hobo this summer. LOVE this bag! Ali comes out too but not as much right now...

^I don't normally go to sporting events, but my mom got free tickets to a Chargers game before I left San Diego, and we both went. I brought one of my Coach bags at the time (I can't remember which one it was now) and it sat on my lap the entire time. *L* I will never do that again.

Everything except my Hamptons book tote (chocolate brown). It was a very distinct f/w feel to it and not just by the color...kinda seems like a, duh, bookbag as in school, lol!!

Anyhoo, my other Coach's are in heavy rotation all summer as I need bags I can carry year 'round. Right now my favorite is my chelsea satchel in black and white sig in the b&w overload pic below...got her with PCE!

Second fave is my black leather Ali, which is going with me on job interviews!

Attachments

• Coach June b&w.jpg
    Coach June b&w.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 27
Movies also suck for designer bags ;)

ITA with this and bringing high end bags to sporting events...brave souls!! Too much potential for flying food and beer, plus the awful floors! :tdown:

I usually bring a pochette or small clutch to the movies. Sporting events? I bring an old nine west idon'tcarewhathappenstoit hobo ;).

I'm too paranoid to bring any Coach to games!