What bag are you carrying on #NationalHandbagDay ?!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
It's finally here!! Happy National Handbag Day!!!

What bag are you all carrying today?! Make sure you share with us on social media and use the hashtag #NationalHandbagDay!! :party:

My Jimmy Choo bag...it was SO hard to decide today and I really wanted to use my Coach suede oxblood Rhyder...and then there's my new Snoopy bag/limited edition from Coach that my husband gave me...but I could only take one to work to avoid looking like...well...a bag lady. VERY hard choice!!! Happy Handbag Day, everybody!!!!! :smile:

:hugs::drinkup::dothewave::party::urock::ty::tpfrox:

Attachments

• bag on door at school.jpg
    bag on door at school.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 881
This was very difficult! First, I thought I should carry my most expensive, luxurious bag; my Louis Vuitton Lumineuse!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412948739.868124.jpg

Then I thought, no! My FIRST Louis Vuitton that started the love affair; the Neverfull MM.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412948808.806110.jpg

Then I had a thought : I should carry my FIRST "expensive" bag. My Coach from Macy's that I paid $358 for (which makes me lol now). I still have the original, faded receipt! I don't know the name of this bag but I've had it for years, a decade or more, and it still looks brand new!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412948918.513217.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412948930.475957.jpg

And in honor of the special day, here's me and what I assume was my very first handbag ever!!! ;)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412948961.264131.jpg

Look how happy I am! Trouble in the making.

This was very difficult! First, I thought I should carry my most expensive, luxurious bag; my Louis Vuitton Lumineuse!
View attachment 2775060

Then I thought, no! My FIRST Louis Vuitton that started the love affair; the Neverfull MM.
View attachment 2775063

Then I had a thought : I should carry my FIRST "expensive" bag. My Coach from Macy's that I paid $358 for (which makes me lol now). I still have the original, faded receipt! I don't know the name of this bag but I've had it for years, a decade or more, and it still looks brand new!
View attachment 2775067
View attachment 2775068

And in honor of the special day, here's me and what I assume was my very first handbag ever!!! ;)
View attachment 2775070

Look how happy I am! Trouble in the making.
Oh my gosh, tobefetching, that Louis Vuitton Lumineuse is JAW-DROPPINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW. Did you have the "22" monogrammed on specifically for the bag? (I'm not as familiar with LV, especially their newer bags). But WOW. And that pic of you is TOO CUTE!

My mom always told me that I was always a "good little shopper" with her and that I never complained in stores when she shopped - unlike my brothers' intolerance towards her browsing. Guess we both started early!! :biggrin:

Oh my gosh, tobefetching, that Louis Vuitton Lumineuse is JAW-DROPPINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW. Did you have the "22" monogrammed on specifically for the bag? (I'm not as familiar with LV, especially their newer bags). But WOW. And that pic of you is TOO CUTE!

My mom always told me that I was always a "good little shopper" with her and that I never complained in stores when she shopped - unlike my brothers' intolerance towards her browsing. Guess we both started early!! :biggrin:

I did have them heat stamp the "22" on the clochette, just last week in fact! It's my anniversary :smile:

Of course Alma is lovely, but oh my gosh, the Scotties are so cute!