what ay think of this bag for guys? should i or not?

love the bag. if you don't see the detail in the nero and you already have ebano- how about the third one- noce maybe? also are these pics from the outlet because i was at woodbury last week and i think there was that bag or a similar bag and it was in the men's area. i always look at the men's stuff.

which is noce? u knwo if outlet have any sale on president wekekedn?

The noce is the lighter brown and ebano's the darker brown. I personally like the ebano the best but since you already have a dark brown bag, go for the noce!

I have the cobalt blue Barcelona tote. I love it and use it for school and stuff it to the brim. I love the suede interior, but it does make it heavier to carry. I'm a black, white, grey and muted colors person. I almost always wear black and white so I decided the blue would make my wardrobe seem less boring.

As for the colors of the bag, I really like the ebano or nero. It's lovely and so simple, but functional in design. Good luck!

oh ny,, can u do a modelling pics for me or for the rest of BV peeps:nuts:? which color is yrs?

btw is this bag in every collection or seasonal? are those 3 colors avaialee every season? last question, which is noce color?

This is an old pic (posted in the BV in Action thread). The color I have is called Bronzo (my #1 favorited color from BV).

This bag was considered a classic design but was discontinued a few seasons back. These have been out of circulation for a few seasons. I'm really excited that they are back! I want another... Noce is a camel color.

Did they tell you the price?

Attachments

• bronzo tote in hawaii - 03.12.09.jpg
    bronzo tote in hawaii - 03.12.09.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 77