what ay think of this bag for guys? should i or not?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey all, what ya think of this bag for a man? anyone saw it in real person or guys carrying it? SA said it was for MEN...:P

SSPX0935.jpg

2. Oooh, I like it! What color would you get??

3. I think the style is pretty unisex. Yea, which colour are your thinking of?

[​IMG]

4. Agree with Mid--definitely unisex! I love the dark brown and black--what do you like?

5. iliek the dark brown...cant see detail in black .. i already ahve brown

6. I like it!

7. love the bag. if you don't see the detail in the nero and you already have ebano- how about the third one- noce maybe? also are these pics from the outlet because i was at woodbury last week and i think there was that bag or a similar bag and it was in the men's area. i always look at the men's stuff.

8. It looks light too

9. Great bag for both men and women. It looks very practical.

10. I love this bag!
    Not only because I own it...

I definitely recommend it - it's great for everyday or travel!

YOU CAN'T GO WRONG.

:yahoo:

Attached Files:

11. go for it good bag, a little heavy though but really great looking on a guy trust Bryan :biggrin:

12. LV Prada - go for the noce color for spring and summer since you have an ebano bag! I really like it!

13. oh ny,, can u do a modelling pics for me or for the rest of BV peeps:nuts:? which color is yrs?

btw is this bag in every collection or seasonal? are those 3 colors avaialee every season? last question, which is noce color?

14. hhhm.... u seen it on a guy?:graucho: