What are your top 5 most ugliest bag?

OH MY!!! :sweatdrop:

I didn't mean any insult I was just curious what bags people thought were not pleasant. Maybe I should've word-ed it different like what bags you dislike instead? I was reading some threads on bags people thought were their top 5 best so I was just wondering what bags some people considered not their best? It's just an opinion I don't mean to knock anyone down. I think its great we have our own tastes and I just wanted to hear everyone's opinion on it. I'm very opinionated so please don't take it the wrong way. I think its fun to see all the purses people love and not love. I've had people who thought some of my bags were ugly and I don't mind the criticism (at least you know they are paying that much attention to you to critique you ;)) in the end it doesn't even matter because you love what you love!!

P.S. Good one!! Fakes should definitely be on the list as #1!!!!

LMFAO. To the thread starter, I love the commentary. Absolutely hilarious.

As for my top 5:

1)
prada-fringe-bag-thumb.jpg

AHHHHHH! Angry sea monster!! Wait, it's just one of Prada's genius contemporary designs because we've completely run out of ideas for bags right? Looks like my neighbour when she's having a bad weave day.

2)
1_GUCCI_HB_HOBO_L_BR_WH_114900_F4FMG_97732_thmbnl.jpg

I don't care what shape of bag it's printed on, the Gucci monogram is HIDEOUS. I should start designing monograms too, but drats! The jerry curl pattern has been done. Thanks a lot, Gucci.

3)
prodImage.ms

I don't even know where to begin. This is barftastic on so many levels. I guess the F for Fendi takes on a whole new meaning for this one -- F.cked.

4)
peachB.jpg

Hundreds of dollars for nylon? I can buy 5 winter jackets from the Gap for the price of this cheap looking bag. AND they could all be nylon too so if you like nylon, you can swim in it at the Gap or heck, even Walmart! Tsk tsk, Prada, I've seen your nylon neons too. I think you think we are all going skiing or something.

5)
prodImage.ms

Tina Turner called, she wants her dress back. I'm going to have to wish her good luck in getting it back though considering how this fat ugly spider has apparently consumed the majority of it.
zoom.jsp

The LV Tribute bag wouldn't look tooooo bad, if it weren't for that mini speedy jutting out like that. It looks like the Tribute is giving birth to it. :weird:

As for my top 5:

1)

AHHHHHH! Angry sea monster!! Wait, it's just one of Prada's genius contemporary designs because we've completely run out of ideas for bags right? Looks like my neighbour when she's having a bad weave day.

2)

I don't care what shape of bag it's printed on, the Gucci monogram is HIDEOUS. I should start designing monograms too, but drats! The jerry curl pattern has been done. Thanks a lot, Gucci.

3)
prodImage.ms

I don't even know where to begin. This is barftastic on so many levels. I guess the F for Fendi takes on a whole new meaning for this one -- F.cked.

4)
peachB.jpg

Hundreds of dollars for nylon? I can buy 5 winter jackets from the Gap for the price of this cheap looking bag. AND they could all be nylon too so if you like nylon, you can swim in it at the Gap or heck, even Walmart! Tsk tsk, Prada, I've seen your nylon neons too. I think you think we are all going skiing or something.

5)
prodImage.ms

Tina Turner called, she wants her dress back. I'm going to have to wish her good luck in getting it back though considering how this fat ugly spider has apparently consumed the majority of it.
zoom.jsp

:lol:

i haven't seen one versace bag that i didn't think was ugly. juicy couture can make some pretty heinous looking ones. i also haven't been a fan of fendi and dior's latest styles, which is a shame because i used to like a lot of dior bags.

:lol:

i haven't seen one versace bag that i didn't think was ugly. juicy couture can make some pretty heinous looking ones. i also haven't been a fan of fendi and dior's latest styles, which is a shame because i used to like a lot of dior bags.
Dior can make a decent looking bag once in a while but FENDI, IMO never has!!!

I think any bag that is too much is ugly, i.e. too many colours on one bag, too much hardware, too many different types of texture/material. And anything with logos. Some of those just scream at you: 'look at me, I'm an expensive bag!'

As for my top 5:

1)

2)

3)
prodImage.ms

4)
peachB.jpg

5)
prodImage.ms

zoom.jsp

This is fantastic!! LOL!! :roflmfao: # 5 is killing me :lol: