What are your thoughts on this bracelet cuff?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468876803.998512.jpg

This is by designer Mashka based in San Francisco. I have seen them for years and they have grown on me however I would love some advice. Does it look outdated or ugly costume jewelry? It is sterling silver and hand made. -$240 so not insanely expensive but still expensive for SS

Kendie26 likes this.
  2. Here is another image.

3. Forgot to attach photo
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468876988.556435.jpg

4. I like it a lot!! Looks great with your watch & it's unique..Congrats!

5. Very unique, but I can't get out the mental image of a pea pod

6. Ugly costume jewelry.

7. It's ok. I'm not really a fan of this piece.

andral5 likes this.
  8. It's personally not my cup of tea. I prefer clean modern lines

Happynow, andral5 and cdtracing like this.
  9. Also not a fan. They seem mangled and out of shape. Expensive costume jewelry.

10. Don't like it.

11. But at the end of the day you have to wear it and if you like it, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. Enjoy

HandbagDiva354 and cdtracing like this.
  12. Not a fan of it. Overpriced too for what it is. Looks like cheap metal. No offense!!

13. Unique piece, but overpriced. Nice materials and made by hand don't mean much if it's not well-constructed.

cdtracing likes this.
  14. Thanks everyone! I don't own it. Just tried it on and wanted everyone's thoughts :smile:

15. Sorry,it looks ugly.

andral5 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice