What are your thoughts on this bag???

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
I am SO done with spending at the moment BUT I did want to get other opinions on this bag. If you have seen it in person, what do you think? This was the only bag I REALLY liked at the boutique the other day. I like the patent/suede combo. It looks very rich to me and the color is great. I also like the larger version of this bag, the Legacy tote. If I could've used my PCE on it, it would've come home with me! ... Maybe for next PCE....:rolleyes: Anyone else like it? :smile:

12708_b4ch_a0_front

or...

12710_b4ch_a0_front

Saw them in person yesterday, and i didn't really like them. But if i had to pick between those two i would get the second one you pictured.

I only saw the first one IRL but I have to say I really loved it. Its such a gorgeous bag. It looks very rich. It really caught my eye but I am not buying any more bags until I can get my lagre zoe in red/berry leather. Have the black leather and its my fav.

I saw the first at Nordstroms, love-love-love it! It's a perfect fit on me (5'10" and a teense bit fluffy) and the color of the leather is just scrumptious. Like a dark chocolate dove bar...mmmmmm! If it was on the PCE, it would be sitting here with me right now. :smile:

The pocket flap is a dressed-up take on the Soho Flap, an easy convenient purse size, great all around bag from jeans to dresses and suits. I like the satchel too, I can see it with a business skirt-suit.

I like the first one. Love the fact it has great cellphone pockets on the front. If I could have gotten the leather one with PCE, I would have in a heart beat.

Everyone doesn't seem to like the new Legacy but I think it's more buttery than the previous one.