what are your thoughts on the speedy azur bag being seen EVERYWHERE?

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I don't see the Speedy Azur everywhere where I am....I see a lot of Mono speedy's, but hardly ever any ebene or azur. I love the speedy azur, it's actually my favorite speedy of all the patterns, especially in the 25 size. If you like it then I would get it, it's a gorgeous bag and a perfect way to start your LV collection!

Cori629

O.G.
Feb 1, 2010
NYC
I live in nyc and I do see some azur speedys but mainly I see mono speedys and mono neverfulls... i'll be getting an azur speedy soon also :smile:

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
I've only ever seen one, and that was my cousin's. :smile:
But who cares- they're everywhere because they're adorable! lol

Phédre

O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
Antwerp
It depends where you are! I saw one and that was 3 years ago! No so common here! It's still one of my favorites!

DeCrillon

The machan
Feb 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I see speedy Azur everywhere, as well as neverfull (it's practically on every mom's stroller or shoulder).. and I shop a lot at outlet malls for Info & they all seem to me very authentic.

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
I don't see the Azur Speedy much where I live. If you like it, you should get it. It's a great summer bag, IMO!!

taylorl

Sep 20, 2008
Canada
I actually see the damier ebene in speedy everywhere where I live, have never soon one in azur, I think it is a beautiful bag, on my wish list!!