What are your thoughts on the new Epi Vaneau ..?

I am considering to get Vaneau GM in indigo. I tried yesterday in the store and love it. Definitely I will need bag organizer. I planning to use it for work to carry essentials and documents. It is light weighted and the navy blue with red trim is beautiful.
louis-vuitton-vaneau-gm-cuir-%C3%A9pi-sacs-%C3%A0-main--M54150_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

I am considering to get Vaneau GM in indigo. I tried yesterday in the store and love it. Definitely I will need bag organizer. I planning to use it for work to carry essentials and documents. It is light weighted and the navy blue with red trim is beautiful.
louis-vuitton-vaneau-gm-cuir-%C3%A9pi-sacs-%C3%A0-main--M54150_PM2_Front%20view.jpg
I loved my vaneau MM. Its light weight and beautiful. Hand carry and the shoulder strap is a plus. You pick the GM for work would be perfect. try to use it first before you order the oranizer, you may not need it.

You should go for it ! I ADORE Epi leather !!! Its so durable and sleek ! The Vaneau is a beauty .

Reactions: celine666666
I own this bag in GM size Noir/Hot pink color! For me, I didn't need a bag organizer since my things sit neatly in the spacious interior (and I don't carry a lot of stuff anyway).

It is a great bag and even when it's full, it still looks sleek and stays light!

Reactions: KD Nguyen