What are your thoughts on the Ludlow Wallet?

:heart: it! It the perfect going out wallet and fits nicely into my pochette. Whenever I travel I always pack my ludlow for those moments when you just need a little wallet. It's too small for an everyday wallet, but IMO it's a must have. :yes:

:heart: it! It the perfect going out wallet and fits nicely into my pochette. Whenever I travel I always pack my ludlow for those moments when you just need a little wallet. It's too small for an everyday wallet, but IMO it's a must have. :yes:

i use it as an every day wallet, and i just fold up bills, and put in a couple of cards and im off. its good for a person who doesnt carry lots of stuff..
ill probably need a bigger one when i get older...

Cute but really small. I have the bronze vernis one and rarely use it anymore since it doesn't have space for much of anything but a couple of cards and a tiny bit of cash.
But if you're looking for a small wallet, this one will definitely do it :yes:

It's a good size but I never used it when I had one just because of the whole folding the bills thing, wallets should have bill slots !

I use a black Epi Ludlow as an everyday wallet. Its small size allows it to fit in the zip pocket of my Vavin GM and the slide pocket in my Epi Speedy so it is always easily accessible but secure. I also can put it in my jacket pocket or jeans pockets if I am out an about and want to carry it on me. It can get a little cramped with too many bills but mine has softened over the last couple of months so it's easier to use. I hope this helps. :smile:

It's good if you only need to carry a few cards with you, but if you have a lot of stuff in your wallet, it's not the wallet for you.

I use mine only when I'm carrying a tiny purse. I personally don't find in practical for daily use.