What are your thoughts on chanel boy bag in denim?

Hi, I just got myself the small denim boy and the inside is lined with leather. I've attached some pictures of the inside (sorry for bad quality as taken using iphone)ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365850958.939272.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1365850970.689212.jpg

Hi, I just got myself the small denim boy and the inside is lined with leather. I've attached some pictures of the inside (sorry for bad quality as taken using iphone)View attachment 2139912View attachment 2139913

Thanks so much for this info! Very surprising that it's lined with leather when the special ones (with all the glitz and fancy corners) are lined with fabric. You just can't figure Chanel's reasoning out!

Congrats on your new denim boy! :smile:

Thanks so much for this info! Very surprising that it's lined with leather when the special ones (with all the glitz and fancy corners) are lined with fabric. You just can't figure Chanel's reasoning out!

Congrats on your new denim boy! :smile:

Thank you! It is my first Chanel and I absolutely love this fun little bag! :smile:))

i think the denim boy is such a cool fun bag! maybe it's leather lined so that it can hold better structure? just a guess

I surely do wish I could find one in a medium size, and not just large and small. I love the denim look with the quilts and the boy hardware, and it just makes it seem so relaxed and easy going. The leather lining is icing on the cake, and I suspect it is for structure. :smile:

I surely do wish I could find one in a medium size, and not just large and small. I love the denim look with the quilts and the boy hardware, and it just makes it seem so relaxed and easy going. The leather lining is icing on the cake, and I suspect it is for structure. :smile:

i agree with you tutushopper. medium will be the perfect size :smile: i'm in dilemma whether to get the large boy or the medium. im 5'5''. also worried that the boy lock makes it harder for me to get things in and out of the bag. any thoughts?

i agree with you tutushopper. medium will be the perfect size :smile: i'm in dilemma whether to get the large boy or the medium. im 5'5''. also worried that the boy lock makes it harder for me to get things in and out of the bag. any thoughts?

I think the medium is the perfect size for this bag. The small is way too small, and the large is very big, heavy, and boxy, and as you say, "medium will be the prefect size". :smile:

I have been playing around with a medium boy and have found the lock to be a dream actually. That said, I do not own a classic flap, but one of the reasons I've held back on it is because I've found the twist lock to be a cumbersome IMO. It is however, a gorgeous bag and I do hope to own one some day... But to answer your question again, no, I personally have not had any problems with the lock