What are your thoughts on chanel boy bag in denim?

Stella0925

O.G.
Jul 21, 2010
Has anyone seen this bag irl yet? I am thinking to indulge myself with the first boy bag. Since this style is pretty affordable compared to others and also looks cute in the pictures.
so what do you guys think? Worth to buy? thanks :P

I have not seen this bag in real life but tend to prefer leather over fabric as it will last much longer than a denim bag. It could be cute as a novelty piece, but it depends what else you have in your bag wardrobe. Good luck deciding!:smile:

I bought it yesterday, had the same problem trying to decide. But I bought it because I knew that denim is seasonal and I can get the leather ones the next time and its hard to find a denim bag that I love. Hope this helps! :smile:

Sorry for the bad picture, it was a quick pic before rushing to uni. Finally just had time to open it, been bombarded with work!

Attachments

• foto-1.JPG
    foto-1.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 5,055
I bought it yesterday, had the same problem trying to decide. But I bought it because I knew that denim is seasonal and I can get the leather ones the next time and its hard to find a denim bag that I love. Hope this helps! :smile:
I love denim in general. My favorite bag is the large hobo denim from couple of years ago. I get more compliments on it than any other bag. Its held up great, and goes with everything, but it is large. When my SA told me the denim boy came in I was torn. I am not really a boy bag fan, but I just thought the denim looked really edgy against the oxidized hardware. I need smaller bags and thought this would look great with all black, white and pretty much anything. It is so neutral. A lot of times in warmer weather I don't know what bag to use for evening and this goes with everything. I had her ring up and will pick it up tom. I am just debating because I am also waiting for one of the pink bags and the Coco Pleats in that light brown. Unfortunately I can't have all 3 so I will have to decide.

I went and looked at the boy denim at Saks Trunk Show today. I bought it because I really thought it was great looking. It is being sent to me, because I wasn't coming home. They were sold out. I think it is really fun bag. I was hoping to see more new bags at that trunk show, but there was nothing. Just some fabulous clothes at fabulous prices.