What are your thoughts on bleu colvert?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love my Colbert Birkin. It works well as a neutral and goes with pretty much everything. I get a lot of compliments on the color when I take it out!

CaraBursae likes this.
  2. Unique chameleon color

CaraBursae likes this.
  3. Colvert is terrific color that goes just above everything.

CaraBursae likes this.
  4. Perhaps you want to read this thread? ;)

CaraBursae likes this.
  5. Thanks a lot!
    I used the search function but did not find this thread. Maybe I searched in a wrong way. Will try it again to improve my tpf-abilities

Meta likes this.
  6. I have a K32 in Colvert and I love it! Very easy to use and rich color. It’s a blue/green mix and can be a chameleon based on what you’re wearing. Hope this helps :smile:.

CaraBursae likes this.
  7. I have a colvert swift jige and I love it. The color is very easy to incorporate on your wardrobe. With my piece, I feel like it is more green than blue though, so something to think about.

CaraBursae likes this.
  8. I have a B25 Togo Colvert. I love this bag. When I first bought I had no idea I am gonna be able to use it so much as I did. Funnily enough this bag goes well with many colours ! And is highly complemented by strangers black navy grey red beige white - all go well with this colour .
    Hope this helps ❤️

EA53CDB3-8F0E-4E95-B088-FD6D67C89D83.jpeg
  9. Thank you for all you advise! I decided to join the bleu colvert club :biggrin:

hbr, Cygne18 and Ania_P like this.
  10. I think it is an interesting decision, not so obvious a colour :smile: if u would like I can post more photos. Which model are u after in Colvert ?

11. Bleu Colvert is back in production ??

12. Kelly 32

Ania_P likes this.