What are your thoughts about the new Pallas 2017?

my_my969

Sep 21, 2014
I haven`t seen many new Pallas 2017, (m42810) the one with leather on both sides, in this forum yet. I just have seen a video on youtube from someone, who tells it`s the worse model of all new from 2017. So I`m just wondering what are your thoughts about it. Do you like it or do you think its really that ugly ......? :smile: thanks / I personally like this model, but it is a bit slouchy , so I`m torn between buy or not...

Attachments

• IMG_6398.JPG
    IMG_6398.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,486
  • louis-vuitton-pallas-monogram-canvas-handbags--M42810_PM2_Front view.jpg
    louis-vuitton-pallas-monogram-canvas-handbags--M42810_PM2_Front view.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 2,585
Last edited:
I haven`t seen many new Pallas 2017, (m42810) the one with leather on both sides, in this forum yet. I just have seen a video on youtube from someone, who tells it`s the worse model of all new from 2017. So I`m just wondering what are your thoughts about it. Do you like it or do you think its really that ugly ......? :smile: thanks
What video claims it is ugly? I do not think it is ugly at all. Have you checked out the clubhouse on the new version?

Thanks- I am considering the bb or clutch myself. I don't know- if you can deal with the slouchiness of speedy, I do not see how this could be any different, n'est-ce pas?

I do see where she is not a fan of the MM.

Last edited:
Reactions: SugahSweetTee
Thanks- I am considering the bb or clutch myself. I don't know- if you can deal with the slouchiness of speedy, I do not see how this could be any different, n'est-ce pas?

I do see where she is not a fan of the MM.
I love the slouchyness of the Speedy, but I think a slouchy look doesn't go well with the design of this bag. Just my preference, though.

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz
I love the slouchyness of the Speedy, but I think a slouchy look doesn't go well with the design of this bag. Just my preference, though.
I agree with the MM- it is not my cup of tea- for that size I would prefer more structure too. But the bb, at least the one without the leather sides, is a great everyday crossbody bag. I have the PM too but the Pallas is a nice bag with the outside pockets for easy access.

Reactions: Sonmi999
A version of Pallas clutch is what the SAs are issued as part of their uniform (pretty sweet)- my SA is who got me hooked on the smaller Pallas' as crossbody everyday bags. I never really even considered the MM- for that pricepoint, I do agree there are better options. To me, the Pallas line seems to be priced a little high for what you get compared to other bags but maybe the leather trim adds to the cost.