what are your thoughs on these patchworks?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LOVE large ergo hobos. I am thinking about something different. I have leather ones, patent ones, and one sig one...

What do you think about them in these patchwork patterns?

Which one do you like better? (borrowed pics from ebay)

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. they're nice.

3. what happened to the ban?

4. :roflmfao:

bans are hard!

I am thinking of re-selling or returning the Khaki/gold Ali I bought.. I'm just not feeling it.

5. you got your ali already! i'm waiting on mine. well what ever makes you happy.

6. I'm still waiting on my black one. I can't wait for it. I love the leather ones. I know it's going to be gorgeous.

I'm going to give it a few days to see if I really like the gold one, but I don't know. I think it's the khaki sig with that particular gold that I don't like, because I usually love gold.

7. I love that bag and have the blue on. I carried it for weeks this fall. I was initially torn between that and the carly. I finally chose the hobo for the size, but every once in awhile I dream of that carly.

8. I love the blue one, it's really cute

9. I think I prefer the brown one but the denim pocket on the front of the blue one is too cute!

10. I did not care for the khaki gold Ali either. I was going to buy it at Nordstrom Rack and decided not to. I also saw a woman at TJ Maxx with it, and it just looked terrible because a lot of the gold had worn off of it. IMO the gold is too heavy on it....I prefer a softer finish metallic, and when that rubs off it's not quite as offensive.

As for the patchworks, I never cared for the khaki version, but I have two of the indigos. YUP, I couldn't make up my mind between the large ergo and the carly version, so I bought both! I even use both. I love this patchwork, and it looks great with jeans!!

Good luck on your decision!!

11. I like the blue one! I think it is great for summer and fall and will wear better than the tan.

12. Love that blue denim!

13. I like the first one better...I just dislike denim on bags.

14. I like the khaki one WAY better...I'm not a denim bag person.
    I think the khaki looks "richer".

15. Of the two I like the denim better but I am not a fan of patchwork in general. The only patchwork I've liked were the burgundy and the multi patchworks from like a year ago.