What are YOUR Tano staples?

Since Tano doesn't really repeat colors (although blueberry and cobalt are super close) it's hard to stick with one specific color but ........ if I had to get rid of all my Tano's execpt one (perish the thought) there's only two words to describe what I'd keep....

BLUE BOOGIE

You can never ever ever go wrong with a Boogie Bucket. Ever. She's just ....well...she's really perfect. And (for me) there are no blue leathers like Tano's blue leathers........ ahhh heaven :girlsigh:

Great question! For me it's Tano's messanger bags and black. I never had owned a black bag before Tano and can't imagine how I got along without one. Tano does black in such a classy way!

I only have 2 Tanos, so probably the garnet Tempestuous. The color is gorgeous. But if I had to choose out of all the Tanos I've seen, probably something in Caramel. I love that color, and I'm hoping my 3rd Tano will be Caramel. But I'm so indecisive, there's no telling what I will buy next!

Voo...your answer kind of surprises me...I for sure thought it would be Miss Wu....but Faith is beautiful!!

My answer is going to be color wise...BLUE

And of all my Tanos....I think the one I would keep if I had to get rid of all but one...would be my dark blue chopper leather fresh ensemble...yep...love it that much!

i love how tano does the messengers,,, over the years of loving and buying many different brands of bags,, the tano crossbodys rock the most!!! the big comfy adj straps,, the lightwieght leathers and mostly the fierce color combos!!! my favs are monas and petits by far