What are your "silly" fears?

Birds and yes I've been pooped on 3 times. Twice walking under trees and once on the beach by a sea gull.:sick: To this day , birds freak me out. You should see me when pigeons fly around me .

Aw, you poor thing! I was pooped on twice, but luckily (if you can even say that), it was on my jacket and the other time it landed on my shoe.
And I totally agree with you about the pigeons! I have an irrational fear of them! One day, I was waiting to cross the street and a whole flock of them flew by! Really close, too! I was freaking out, and one managed to touch me on the hand! :Push: (It's an automatic reaction for me if birds are nearby - I duck and cover my head). But it grossed me out something awful!!

i am scared to death of bees.

OMG me too!!!!
OMG you're name is lvobsessed too!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:
Lol we can be freaky bee sisters.

Anyhoo, as well as bees I'm also terrified that I'm going to get eaten by a great white shark (hey I live on the Australian east coast....it's an educated paranoia of mine lol).

Hmmm......oh and I'm scared of big dogs that aren't on leads and have no owners near them, I was attacked a couple years ago and still haven't gotten over it lol.

Ooooh and thunder scares me too (not lightning....just the big boom noises lol - I even block my ears like a little kid).

So what aren't I afraid of???? Um....good question.

i'm terrified of the dark, still. i can't watch scary movies at night because i won't go to sleep - i didn't sleep for a week after watching "sixth sense"!! when i turn all the lights off in my apartment i close my eyes until i get into bed, surround myself with pillows and hide under the covers.

i'm also 30 friggin years old, and a *scientist*!!! but shhh, don't tell.

Hahaha me too!!!! Remeber that vampire movie with Brad Pitt? Every time I turned out the lights I was scared a vampire was gonna get me.

I saw Silence of the Lambs and RAN home afterwards. I couldn't sleep for weeks. I saw Jaws last year and was so scared I ran out of the theater before it was over. Waahh. My BF still teases me about it.

Also I'm scared of the fish people in Pirates of the Caribbean. Especially Davie Jones (aka squid face). I closed me eyes every time he came on screen, which was most of the movie unfortunately.

I still need a night light because I'm convinced I see a monster or a zombie in the shadows. I would never tell anyone I'm still afraid of the dark. It's so embarrassing

I am terrified of flying balls! Like baseballs, soccer balls, volleyballs. When I was a kid a handball pelted me in the face. I swear though any ball that is flying through the air will hit me, like I am a magnet to them. I hate going to concerts or ball games when there are damn blow up balls flying around which the crowd keeps going. One always hits me! When I go to the beach and see people playing volleyball I always keep my distance. Same with people playing soccer. Seems so silly but it is actually a huge fear of mine.

I am terrified of flying balls! Like baseballs, soccer balls, volleyballs. When I was a kid a handball pelted me in the face. I swear though any ball that is flying through the air will hit me, like I am a magnet to them. I hate going to concerts or ball games when there are damn blow up balls flying around which the crowd keeps going. One always hits me! When I go to the beach and see people playing volleyball I always keep my distance. Same with people playing soccer. Seems so silly but it is actually a huge fear of mine.

I have the same fear! It's horrible when we play baseball etc in school. :/

For Litigatrix & Liz_x3:

In Hawaii, we have HUGE cockroaches, too... here we refer to them as "German cockroaches" or "B-52s" or the "747s"

They are gross. The crawl on walls. They fly. They grow up to 2-3 inches in length. Yuck.

I can suck it up & take care of any other kind of bug, spider, lizard, etc... but these roaches turn me into a jump-on-a-chair-run-out-of-the-room screaming girly girl. I cannot sleep in a room if I know there is a live roach inside. IT MUST BE KILLED. :smash:

Even if they are upside-dead, I need to walk way the hell around them, just in case they're "not really dead".... and I will cry if no one is around to sweep it up & throw it away.

The trash should ideally be taken outside, or at least tied up tight so the roach cannot get out (never mind if it's dead, it could still happen!).... same goes if it flushed down the toilet.... I'm afraid it might swim back up & wait under the toilet or something dumb like that.... so the toilet must be flushed more than once.... and not by me. Someone else must rescue me from this chore.
EEK! 2-3 INCHES!!! WTF lol!!!

Birds and yes I've been pooped on 3 times. Twice walking under trees and once on the beach by a sea gull.:sick: To this day , birds freak me out. You should see me when pigeons fly around me .

I'm scared of birds too! Once I went with my dad down to Florida and we went to feed these birds and I swear that they all started chasing me because I was holding the bread and I started freaking out and running and.............it was scary lol!!!

Ohhh is anyone afraid of Geese? I hate those things!!!!! They always make a circle around and me and get closer...closer...closer...till I scream and run LOL!

i'm terrified of the dark, still. i can't watch scary movies at night because i won't go to sleep - i didn't sleep for a week after watching "sixth sense"!! when i turn all the lights off in my apartment i close my eyes until i get into bed, surround myself with pillows and hide under the covers.

i'm also 30 friggin years old, and a *scientist*!!! but shhh, don't tell.

I'm with you on this one. The only time I can sleep in the dark is if someone is sleeping in the same room as me and when I sleep alone I have to turn on all the lights in my room lol! And I always check under my bed and in my closet before I go to sleep! And even then sometimes when I'm lying in my bed I'll suddenly get really scared and dive under my covers and stay there until it's hard for me to breathe lol.

For Litigatrix & Liz_x3:

In Hawaii, we have HUGE cockroaches, too... here we refer to them as "German cockroaches" or "B-52s" or the "747s"

They are gross. The crawl on walls. They fly. They grow up to 2-3 inches in length. Yuck.

I can suck it up & take care of any other kind of bug, spider, lizard, etc... but these roaches turn me into a jump-on-a-chair-run-out-of-the-room screaming girly girl. I cannot sleep in a room if I know there is a live roach inside. IT MUST BE KILLED. :smash:

Even if they are upside-dead, I need to walk way the hell around them, just in case they're "not really dead".... and I will cry if no one is around to sweep it up & throw it away.

The trash should ideally be taken outside, or at least tied up tight so the roach cannot get out (never mind if it's dead, it could still happen!).... same goes if it flushed down the toilet.... I'm afraid it might swim back up & wait under the toilet or something dumb like that.... so the toilet must be flushed more than once.... and not by me. Someone else must rescue me from this chore.

I lived in several countries growing up and yes these roaches are freaky!! they're so HUGE and come up from the drains in the garage by the hundreds. :wtf:

I hate all roaches, actually the smaller ones can sometimes be worse too because they're so fast.

Since, this topic is SILLY fears, I wont list the typical snakes, spiders, clowns etc... but, dont kill me when you hear that my silly fear... not really fear but they gross me out.. are... testicles... yes, balls... dont worry, I dunno.. im not a lesbian.. I like the other part that comes with the balls, but, they just look so repulsive to me....

ok, carry on..

Since, this topic is SILLY fears, I wont list the typical snakes, spiders, clowns etc... but, dont kill me when you hear that my silly fear... not really fear but they gross me out.. are... testicles... yes, balls... dont worry, I dunno.. im not a lesbian.. I like the other part that comes with the balls, but, they just look so repulsive to me....

ok, carry on..

lol :roflmfao: i wasn't expecting that one Kiss Me Deadly