what are your sac plat thoughts?

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
was thinking that maybe this would be a bag i would like (instead of getting the nf gm in ebene or the deligthful gm). i like how it's sturdy and stands up.. and i do like short handle bags... what are your thoughts tpfer's.. and does any one have one? do you find you use it often?

I like the sac plat but only if it is used for work. You can fit folders or even a thin lap top inside of it very easily. I would not use it as an everyday bag.
hi!!!;) may i ask why you would not use it for every day?? do you think if i did use it every day it would look to much like a work bag?? i don't mean to be so questiony but it will help me decide. thanks:lol:

LOVE IT!!! you really have to get it in monogram....!!! its the best bag that you could ever get!!! very practical and angelina jolie has one as well!!! :biggrin:
i really love tpfer's... they get me in so much trouble:graucho: ( good lv trouble)!!! thanks for your input! yes! i was thinking of it in mono! i love mono the best! i'm sorry you are on a ban!!! maybe:shrugs: you will be able to sneak a purchase in?!

I have it in ebene and absolutely love it !!! I use it for work but also as an everyday bag. It does not have as much room as a NF GM but I am able to fit my cles, cosmetic pouch, vernis zippy wallet, 6 key holder, and phone with no problem. It's great for work for holding files and laptop but also bc it's more structured and business like.

I have also used it on casual summer days when I'm wearing slim, fitted shorts and a v neck, IMO it works perfect! I have pics in some of my old threads but I'll attach some here too.

I love this bag and would recommend it highly !!!!

image-1224635033.png

image-751143073.png

image-1303299968.png

i really love tpfer's... they get me in so much trouble:graucho: ( good lv trouble)!!! thanks for your input! yes! i was thinking of it in mono! i love mono the best! i'm sorry you are on a ban!!! maybe:shrugs: you will be able to sneak a purchase in?!

hahah ohhh i hope i do get out of the ban.... sort of broke it buy splurging on chanels so i think im on a ban for still a very long time!!! hanging around on tPF is not good influence ;)

I never really thought much about this bag but I saw a pic of a model with one in mono and instantly I wanted it!! It looked so good! I think it would be a great addition for you!! Plus with how good Keepallboi looks with it, how can you go wrong! Go for it!

I like the look of it, but bags that are long tend to bother me... I think thats why I always prefer the horizontal version over the vertical version (think lockits). It is a beautiful bag though if you dont mind the length.

I have it in ebene and absolutely love it !!! I use it for work but also as an everyday bag. It does not have as much room as a NF GM but I am able to fit my cles, cosmetic pouch, vernis zippy wallet, 6 key holder, and phone with no problem. It's great for work for holding files and laptop but also bc it's more structured and business like.

I have also used it on casual summer days when I'm wearing slim, fitted shorts and a v neck, IMO it works perfect! I have pics in some of my old threads but I'll attach some here too.

I love this bag and would recommend it highly !!!!

View attachment 1570514

View attachment 1570515

View attachment 1570516
WOW!!!:sunshine:you look great!!! the bag suits you perfectly!!!

Thanks everyone. It's a great bag, often overlooked but it's so classic so classy and so versatile. Maybe if you're in sweats and a tee it might be too structured, but I've definitely worn sweats and a tee and used this bag too. I highly recommend it and I love the damier version for that gorgeous red interior. It's also micro fibre interior which is nice and soft on vernis and MacBook so I don't worry about scratches and also the older ones had issues with a canvas interior that peeled !! I would avoid that at all costs. Mine is almost 6 months old and it's still holding its shape perfectly and still stands straight up like the day I bought it. I love that it stands up and won't bend files or papers. Also the lack of vach on the bag means I dont worry about it as much.

Here are pics of the interior

image-79144102.png