what are your sac plat thoughts?

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
was thinking that maybe this would be a bag i would like (instead of getting the nf gm in ebene or the deligthful gm). i like how it's sturdy and stands up.. and i do like short handle bags... what are your thoughts tpfer's.. and does any one have one? do you find you use it often?

LVlover2012

Jan 12, 2012
I like the sac plat but only if it is used for work. You can fit folders or even a thin lap top inside of it very easily. I would not use it as an everyday bag.

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
I like the sac plat but only if it is used for work. You can fit folders or even a thin lap top inside of it very easily. I would not use it as an everyday bag.
hi!!!;) may i ask why you would not use it for every day?? do you think if i did use it every day it would look to much like a work bag?? i don't mean to be so questiony but it will help me decide. thanks:lol:

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
LOVE IT!!! you really have to get it in monogram....!!! its the best bag that you could ever get!!! very practical and angelina jolie has one as well!!! :biggrin:
i really love tpfer's... they get me in so much trouble:graucho: ( good lv trouble)!!! thanks for your input! yes! i was thinking of it in mono! i love mono the best! i'm sorry you are on a ban!!! maybe:shrugs: you will be able to sneak a purchase in?!

Keepallboi

May 12, 2011
Canada
I have it in ebene and absolutely love it !!! I use it for work but also as an everyday bag. It does not have as much room as a NF GM but I am able to fit my cles, cosmetic pouch, vernis zippy wallet, 6 key holder, and phone with no problem. It's great for work for holding files and laptop but also bc it's more structured and business like.

I have also used it on casual summer days when I'm wearing slim, fitted shorts and a v neck, IMO it works perfect! I have pics in some of my old threads but I'll attach some here too.

I love this bag and would recommend it highly !!!!

image-1224635033.png

image-751143073.png

image-1303299968.png

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
Aug 27, 2011
Perth, Western Australia
i really love tpfer's... they get me in so much trouble:graucho: ( good lv trouble)!!! thanks for your input! yes! i was thinking of it in mono! i love mono the best! i'm sorry you are on a ban!!! maybe:shrugs: you will be able to sneak a purchase in?!

hahah ohhh i hope i do get out of the ban.... sort of broke it buy splurging on chanels so i think im on a ban for still a very long time!!! hanging around on tPF is not good influence ;)

JennyErin

O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I never really thought much about this bag but I saw a pic of a model with one in mono and instantly I wanted it!! It looked so good! I think it would be a great addition for you!! Plus with how good Keepallboi looks with it, how can you go wrong! Go for it!

NLVOEWITHLV

Priscilla Ann 09/2017!!!❤️
O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
I like the look of it, but bags that are long tend to bother me... I think thats why I always prefer the horizontal version over the vertical version (think lockits). It is a beautiful bag though if you dont mind the length.

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
I have it in ebene and absolutely love it !!! I use it for work but also as an everyday bag. It does not have as much room as a NF GM but I am able to fit my cles, cosmetic pouch, vernis zippy wallet, 6 key holder, and phone with no problem. It's great for work for holding files and laptop but also bc it's more structured and business like.

I have also used it on casual summer days when I'm wearing slim, fitted shorts and a v neck, IMO it works perfect! I have pics in some of my old threads but I'll attach some here too.

I love this bag and would recommend it highly !!!!

View attachment 1570514

View attachment 1570515

View attachment 1570516
WOW!!!:sunshine:you look great!!! the bag suits you perfectly!!!

Keepallboi

May 12, 2011
Canada
Thanks everyone. It's a great bag, often overlooked but it's so classic so classy and so versatile. Maybe if you're in sweats and a tee it might be too structured, but I've definitely worn sweats and a tee and used this bag too. I highly recommend it and I love the damier version for that gorgeous red interior. It's also micro fibre interior which is nice and soft on vernis and MacBook so I don't worry about scratches and also the older ones had issues with a canvas interior that peeled !! I would avoid that at all costs. Mine is almost 6 months old and it's still holding its shape perfectly and still stands straight up like the day I bought it. I love that it stands up and won't bend files or papers. Also the lack of vach on the bag means I dont worry about it as much.

Here are pics of the interior

image-79144102.png