What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

We are going out to dinner with the girls--sort of a tradition in our house to bring the girls out to a "fancy" dinner...so no romance for me!!
I will be carrying my patent ritz!
Happy Valentine's Day all!

I think when its my turn to have kids.. i will take all of them out too for a family v-day! :yes: The "fancy" dinner with the patent ritz sounds like its going to be a fabulous night already!! :nuts:

I have to work (unless we get our big snow storm) so it will be a Chanel-less evening for me. Will someone wear their bag for me and have a fabulous time? If we do get snow, and I don't have to work...I plan to make a nice dinner for the DH and kids (working for that TDF brooch another PFer posted!):heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Happy V'Day

love hearing about everybody's V-Day plans!
we arent doing anything special, since this month is also DH's birthday and our anniversary!! Well, DH is a wonderful cook so he will probably surprise me with a great dinner...then, i will probably spend some time tallying up numbers on paper and with my calculator, to see what else i can afford, Chanel-wise, and then pouting if the numbers don't figure out in an exciting way. Then, me, DH, and a couple of my Chanels will pile into bed together and watch tv. Then i will draw a picture with my crayons of the baby animal tote as best as i can remember it, and buy a frame for it on Thurs to hang in my bathroom, maybe, where DH cannot see it and question me about it :nuts:
:supacool:

l i will probably spend some time tallying up numbers on paper and with my calculator, to see what else i can afford, Chanel-wise, and then pouting if the numbers don't figure out in an exciting way. Then, me, DH, and a couple of my Chanels will pile into bed together and watch tv. Then i will draw a picture with my crayons of the baby animal tote as best as i can remember it, and buy a frame for it on Thurs to hang in my bathroom, maybe, where DH cannot see it and question me about it :nuts:

:lol::lol::lol:

love hearing about everybody's V-Day plans!
we arent doing anything special, since this month is also DH's birthday and our anniversary!! Well, DH is a wonderful cook so he will probably surprise me with a great dinner...then, i will probably spend some time tallying up numbers on paper and with my calculator, to see what else i can afford, Chanel-wise, and then pouting if the numbers don't figure out in an exciting way. Then, me, DH, and a couple of my Chanels will pile into bed together and watch tv. Then i will draw a picture with my crayons of the baby animal tote as best as i can remember it, and buy a frame for it on Thurs to hang in my bathroom, maybe, where DH cannot see it and question me about it :nuts:

Hilarious!!!!:roflmfao:

Just dinner(steaks grilled by my DH) at home.
As for presents, I told him to give our daughter some 'cash' in her account because she is a broke college student and call her and tell her Happy Valenti nes Day and check your account! I love nice things like that, thats what LOVE IS ALL ABOUT don't ya think.
We actually went to a Mardi Gras Ball last weekend and was sporting my timeless grey clutch, Love IT!!!!!!!!

Thanks ,but its so easy to be 'nice' when you are blessed with A GREAT KID!
Everyone have a wonderful Valentines-whether you do something special or have someone special . Just enjoy the feeling of kowing we all have people around us we love and love us!