What Are Your Plans For Thanksgiving Weekend?

We go to daughters for dinner and I make plain dressing, oyster dressing and cornbread dressing. Friday we have turkey, bacon, lettuce and Durkees Famous Sauce on small buns. Saturday we have leftovers. Sunday everyone fends for their self!

Since my family is spread all over the place and my daughter is going to her fiance's for dinner ...(my house for Christmas/turkey dinner)..we might go to the beach for the night and dinner or go to Timberline lodge/Mt Hood for dinner and snow.

Making dinner for my kids and husband. I miss all of them so much! Kids are now in college, so it is my biggest pleasure to see all of them together.

Aw, that made me smile! I'm in medical school and my sisters are working, and I can definitely say it makes me sooo happy to come back home and see my sisters and my parents during the holidays. Makes me feel like I'm 10 again!

DF and I are hosting a dozen family members from both of our families. Wednesday night and Thursday morning we will prepare some of the food, watch the parade, have football and It's a Wonderful Life on in the background. Family will arrive early afternoon, we will eat, drink, and be merry, then kick everyone out and have a glass of champagne and we are planning on watching at least part one of the Godfather trilogy. Probably not doing much shopping over the weekend, just relaxing and maybe hitting the trails and exercising... I can't wait.

I love Thanksgiving this way, perfect combination of food, family, couple, and alone time :smile: