What Are YOUR Plans for Christmas??

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
So Christmas is just around the corner, what are your plans this year???

I will be free to enjoy the holidays after the 2nd week of December, so that's when Christmas shopping begins for me, it should be an easy job since my list isn't too long.
I'll probably have some friends and family gatherings also, lots of eating out. GAHHH... gonna gain lots of weight this holiday! I should fit some yoga classes in my schedule also!
I hope to squeeze some time into my busy schedule to visit some malls & take some pictures of the Christmas atmosphere and enjoy a cup of Starbucks =)

I think the shopping is done and wrapped. Have to decorate packages. We have like an open house Christmas eve for family and close friends. So I have to get tree up and decorated, dishes that have not been used ran through dishwasher, and cook, cook, cook! I love Christmas time!

My WHOLE family is coming to visit... god help me!

My parents, my sister and hubby with their 2 girls and nanny, my brother and wife with their triplets and their nanny! Plus me and my 2 cats... all under the same roof!!

It's gonna me so much fun.......... NOT! :oh: lol
It'll be nice because it's the first time in 5 years that we're all in one place celebrating Christmas... but I'm so used to doing my own thing with SO's family, which is a massive Christmas lunch and then relaxing by the pool with SO just the 2 of us... that I'm afraid I'll find this whole thing very stressful and crowded.. esp my dad being OCD about everything!

I have a wonderful Christmas dinner planned though.. CAN'T WAIT! :biggrin:

^^ That sounds like my typical family get togethers.

I am staying home and my whole family is coming over except my stepsisters (thank gosh). I think we are going to celebrate it in my cousin's house who lives a few miles away from me. Even though there's way too many people coming over, it makes me feel cheery especially since Christmas is my favorite holiday :biggrin:

I have the same plans every year for the past 4 years. I go to my BF's family Christmas eve party and this year we both can drink (yay for being 21) and then on Christmas day we go to my family Christmas lunch and then his family Christmas dinner, lol.

I'm going to Detroit to see my parents, my sister and her husband and their 2 kids. My aunt and her husband are driving there from NY. It should be a really great Christmas having everyone together.

it will be christmas light this year...my 2 sisters & 1 of my brothers are not coming down. it will just be me, my parents, & my brother & his family here. there will still be plenty of cooking, gift, & hopefully little to no drama.

None of my plans are *for* Christmas as I don't celebrate it personally. Good things happen during that holiday week so:

-Take advantage of the Christmas sales and shop for myself. (No gift exchange this year.)
-Go see Cirque Du Soleil's Dralion in Philly and eat my first Philly cheesesteak from Philly.
-Go to my company Christmas party and hope for the best in the video contest.
-Spend time with SO and he'd probably want us to be lazy homebodies as usual.
-Eat good food.