What are your opinions?

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Hi:biggrin:
I just bought a black blake on ebay because I love my ivory one so much..I also have a black mercer satchel. I only want to keep one and I want to give one to my mom as a gift. Which one do you girls like better? I'm confused..I think I love the blake so much more.. TIA!

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 49
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 54
i say keep the blake and gift your mom the mercer satchel. at least it's staying in the family, and whenever you miss it, you can always borrow it from her. that's why i love giving my mom bags i'm on the fence about!

Hmmm I think each is a very classic style, but the Blake seems to be a staple in almost every MJ collection (not mine yet though :P). You seem to favor the blake so I say go w/ that. I've tried on both and the Blake seems awesome as an everyday bag and easier to get things in/out of.

Yay!!! I'm keeping the blake! I will be posting in the blake section when it comes in and provide some modeling shots! Thanks so much for your thoughts:smile:

I agree that you should keep the Blake - the leather's more worn on the Blake than the Mercer Satchel, so I'd say the latter would be a more appropriate gift for your mother. Congrats on the new bag!

Blake is a classic that will always be in style. I would keep it and and give the other to your mom. You must have a great mom to give her such a nice gift.