What are your opinions on Purse Dangles?

Jun 18, 2008
One of my girlfriends has a rather large Juicy Couture collection and always can be seen with a Juicy purse. I think they're cut but I can't help but giggle every time she walks because her purses tend to "jingle" evertime she takes a step. At least it makes it easier to locater her if we get separated; just follow the sound of the dangles.

^^I have some Juicy bags myself that have dangles- but fortuneately none of them make much noise. :P I like extra "goodies" on my bags but subtle- not too much.
I was giggling too when you mentioned her jingling making it "easier to locate her"...LOL! I was picturing that and yes, it's funny and cute!

One of my girlfriends has a rather large Juicy Couture collection and always can be seen with a Juicy purse. I think they're cut but I can't help but giggle every time she walks because her purses tend to "jingle" evertime she takes a step. At least it makes it easier to locater her if we get separated; just follow the sound of the dangles.

:lol:

I love purse dangles (or bag charms, as we call them here) - maybe not quite to the extent that I jingle, though! :biggrin:

Oh, gee.....I don't like a bunch of doodaahs hanging off my purses because of all the clanky noises going on. It reminds me of one of those one-man bands at a sideshow and I don't want to sound like one as I walk by.

One charm at a time is cute! More than one reminds me of elementary school when the goal was to have as many keychains hooked together at one time. :smile:

i prefer to pass them up. they are distracting. why spend all that money on a beautiful purse only for the charm to be noisy and/or the center of attention? subtley is best if you are going for classic fashion....charms seem to be more of a fad to me.

I think some charms are really cute. . . but I like contrast so I don't like them on cutesy bags, like Juicy. I like them to lighten up the mood of an otherwise more serious bag.