What are your opinions on Purse Dangles?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. One of my girlfriends has a rather large Juicy Couture collection and always can be seen with a Juicy purse. I think they're cut but I can't help but giggle every time she walks because her purses tend to "jingle" evertime she takes a step. At least it makes it easier to locater her if we get separated; just follow the sound of the dangles.

2. ^^I have some Juicy bags myself that have dangles- but fortuneately none of them make much noise. :P I like extra "goodies" on my bags but subtle- not too much.
    I was giggling too when you mentioned her jingling making it "easier to locate her"...LOL! I was picturing that and yes, it's funny and cute!

3. I like them, I usually make my own.

4. :lol:

I love purse dangles (or bag charms, as we call them here) - maybe not quite to the extent that I jingle, though! :biggrin:

5. Oh, gee.....I don't like a bunch of doodaahs hanging off my purses because of all the clanky noises going on. It reminds me of one of those one-man bands at a sideshow and I don't want to sound like one as I walk by.

6. I don't like noisemakers or dangly things

7. I don't mind a charm, but jingling when I walk is too much! I even dislike it if I have hangtags that click or bump the hardware. No bag noises!

8. One charm at a time is cute! More than one reminds me of elementary school when the goal was to have as many keychains hooked together at one time. :smile:

9. i prefer to pass them up. they are distracting. why spend all that money on a beautiful purse only for the charm to be noisy and/or the center of attention? subtley is best if you are going for classic fashion....charms seem to be more of a fad to me.

10. I think some charms are really cute. . . but I like contrast so I don't like them on cutesy bags, like Juicy. I like them to lighten up the mood of an otherwise more serious bag.

11. Exactly. I have a little sparkly red strawberry charm I put on my damier speedy sometimes.

12. I like purse "bling". My Coach hamptons carryall jingles a little from the gold carriage charm, but it doesn't bother me. I really like the look of charms or hangtags on bags.