What are your opinions of the lilac '06 color?

1. I have seen the lilac '06 up close and I think it's really pretty. What are your opinions of this color? I am really tempted to get something in that color before it goes away. Ack. You ladies were right. This is baaaaad. :shocked:

2. i'm not really into the light colours (ha - even though ive got a white) i say... if you really really love the lilac then get it! because the thing is that it might never come back in the b-bag range... good luck on what you decide!

3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I FEEL YOUR PAIN:shame:
    It is SOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

4. I personally like the 04' Lilac better but seeing as it is going to be hard to get an 04', I would go with the 06'. It just is a really beautiful color.

5. I think it's a great color for summer!

6. I love the lilac its really pretty. I had it in my hand and opted for the white instead and then ended up returning the white. By the time I went back to Neimans all the firsts were gone like the wind. My fav color is purple and I would have just loved to rock a lilac bbag with my purple YSL's or Manolos...sigh!!!

7. I think it is a beautiful color, so go for it! If it turns out that it is not the color for you, selling it won't be a problem.

8. I say if you like it then go for it because it may not be around later since balenciaga doesn't repeat their colors.

9. I love it! It’s such a pretty soft/dusty color. I had a hard time choosing between lilac and ink for my twiggy purchase, but finally opted for ink because it’s more versatile for me...I’d love to get a small accessory though- coin purse or make-up clutch- in lilac to add to my little purple collection :love:

10. I saw a picture of the Lilac Twiggy, and it was soooo pretty. If I could find a great deal, I would snag one in a second!

11. Love the lilac too, it's great for summer and looks fantastic with brown
    in the fall!

12. I am like a bad alcoholic, who likes any booze. I like any color B-bag. I'm in bad shape.

13. irish, im with ya! even the colors that dont initially appeal to me, i end up wanting!!!!!!!that is the "balified" process.

14. Hey Roo,

I snatched up a Lilac City when Shirise had a sale for Mother's Day. It was my first BBag and I am totally not familiar with how Balenciaga changes colors each year and I can't tell the difference between the years. Anyway, I had been eying the lilac for a while and debated whether I should get the lilac or a richer and brighter color. I finally decided for the City I wanted the lilac. Here are some pictures of my lilac from Shirise. I love it.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/so-what-did-everyone-get-from-shirise-sale-18344-6.html

It's different from the 04 lilac which is TDF, and you may not like the 'new leather' but given that this is my first BBag I don't really care.

BBags are addictive!

15. I got a lilac box in March and I've been really happy with it! Helps that I love to wear purple with EVERYTHING, lol, since it is totoally my favorite color. I say go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice